Training at the restoration for fire hydrants
This training includes a practical part on the site dealing with the restoration and the handling of various fire hydrants. During the training, an approach of the following steps will be carried out on different brands and models of fire hydrants:
- The art of using specific tools for the restoration of fire hydrants;
- The dismantling of the upper and lower mechanism of the fire hydrant;
- Replacement of O-rings, gaskets and main valve rubber;
- Recognition and replacement of defective parts with original parts, if necessary;
- Lubrication of parts with non-toxic grease;
- Reassembly of the terminals and try them.