Fire hydrant restoration training
This training includes a practical part on the site concerning the restoration and handling of different hydrants. During the training, an approach to the following steps will be performed on different makes and models of fire hydrants:
- The art of using specific hydrant restoration tools;
- The dismantling of the upper and lower mechanism of the hydrant;
- The replacement of O-rings, gaskets and main valve rubber;
- Recognition and replacement of defective parts with original parts, if necessary;
- Lubrication of the parts with a non-toxic grease;
- Reassembling and testing of the terminals.
Training on the location of underground cables and conduits
We offer a simple and effective training that will allow you to accurately locate the location of underground cables and conduits. You will learn the principles and techniques of location.